Google Translate कैसे डाउनलोड करें
If you also have a question in your mind that how to download google translate, then this article is for you only. This article can give you how to download or do Google Translate in procrastination tactic. There are many ways to download Google Translate from some questions only, out of which we are going to tell you the right way.
Google Translate is widely used as compared to other translators because it is a popular application and software. The tool named Google Translator which we get to see in the form of both software and Gplus, which is made and described by the Google company itself. We will tell about both these tips in this article, so that you can know in any device that how to download google translate About, so let’s know.
how to download google translate in phone
If you have a computer, then this method is not for you, but the method for the computer is going to be told at the bottom of this article. To download Google Translate in Bluetooth devices like smartphones, you have to download the smartphone and its name is Google Translate itself. how to download google translate in phoneHow it is given according to:
- First of all, check whether you have an Android phone or an iOS phone. If you have an Android phone, then your phone will have an application named Google Playstore. If iOS means a company’s phone, then there will be a GSP named App Store.
- Now you App Store or Google Playstore, either of these two applications will open as per the picture
- Now you will search at the top “Google Translate”
- At the top, you will see an application named Smuggle Translate, now you will install it
- you can open it or just come out
- After knowing about the smartphone properly, now you will get an application named Google Translate in the smartphone, which you will open.
- After google translate application now you can use this
If you are downloading different languages then for information the app also knowingly google smile translate. This is because if you translate English to Hindi with the help of GIS Translate, you will only need to download the Hindi language inside GIS Translate. If you translate English to Punjabi, you will download only Punjabi language. Now we have written an article for how to translate English to Hindi with the help of Google Translate GSPGS, which you can read.
If you used Google Translate without downloading the application, you would open a file on the smartphone. After opening the stars, now a small box will appear in front of you and this box is in the form of Google Translate which can be used to translate the language. To translate the language in more words, you can click on this link here.
How to download Google Translate on computer
If you want a tool to translate Google in computer or laptop, then you have to download the software named Google Translate. The software itself is downloaded, not the software called Geek Translate for the computer. Now How to download Google Translate on computerIts down side is as follows:
- First of all open any one network in computer like google chrome, avast internet network, opera network etc
- Now you will see two websites of Google company on which you will not click because those websites do not download Google Translate.
- According to the picture, the third number will be visible in front of you on the website, click on it
- After clicking on the web site, a download button will appear in front of you, after clicking on which Giggle Translate will start downloading in your computer.
For information, you should also remember that this software is probably not available from the official Google company, for this reason it takes support of another website. You can easily use Google Translate online without any software download. If you’re on a computer, you’ll be able to find Giggle Translate on the Internet. Now after this your small box will appear, whose language it takes to use.